PACE West will provide a safe, nurturing, and therapeutic learning environment which addresses the individual needs of the student.
Students will develop a love of learning and a sense of self-worth as they prepare to live and function appropriately in an ever changing, multi-cultural society.
PACE West is committed to providing every student a quality education which emphasizes both academic and social/emotional growth.
In our school, students and staff will work together to experience success.Students will have regular opportunities to:
- Improve academic skills
- Develop effective communication skills
- Effectively deal with their emotions
- Give and accept support from staff and peers
- Examine their strengths and weaknesses
- Give and receive respect
- Recognize the relationship between their behavior and consequences
- Accept consequences related to their behavior
- Pursue personal goals
- Develop interpersonal relationships